Re: [lebanonhigh1986] December 29

  • donna curry
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hey it was nice seeing a lot of you out at the Eagles and getting caught up with a few of you...let's keep in touch, it will make getting together for the big 2-5 a lot easier....hope everyone had a great and safe holiday and I hope that 07 will bring so much luck and happiness to everyone....
      Donna

      Todd Andrews <tandrews13@...> wrote:
      Right by the railroad tracks on SR 32 heading West out
      of Lebanon.

      --- ELLEN HOSTETLER <ellenhostetler@ sbcglobal. net>
      wrote:

      > where is trackside ?
      >
      > Todd Andrews <tandrews13@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > Gonna have a little holiday gathering on Friday
      > December 29. Everyone is invited. We'll be at
      > the Trackside starting at 7p!
      >
      > Hope to see you if you're in town!
      >
      > TA

      Do You Yahoo!?