Saturday's Meeting

  • Amy Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hi everyone-

      My agenda items for tomorrow's meeting are:
      1) Review pricing & all costs from the Eagles.
      2) Finalize seating and floor plan for the event.
      3) Review pricing from both Lisa's Catering & the Flower Barn.
      4) Finalize the menu for the evening.
      5) Determine next steps.

      What other agenda items are we planning to discuss/finalize tomorrow?
    • sewood@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        I'll try to print off the presentation I have thus far, and then we can do an evening walk-through to ensure our timing and thinking are in-sync.  Other than that, we'll turn our focus to outreach and how best to tackle that.

        I'll don't have an update on the school stuff yet.

        - Sam