Reunion Update

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Just a quick update on where we are with the reunion. Sam Wood and
      Rich Arens have been gracious enough to step up and help get this
      reunion rolling. We will be getting together in the next couple of
      weeks to discuss the reunion. We have heard from a couple of people
      already who want to help out. We will be getting in contact with you
      shortly to see how you can help. If you have any questions or want to
      help, please let one of us know.

      Steve Cline secline@...
      Sam Wood sewood@...
      Rich Arens arensrichard@...

      Thanks!

      Steve Cline
    • mike vann
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        All, If there is anything I can do to help let me know. Thanks, Mike Vann

        Steve <secline@...> wrote:
        Just a quick update on where we are with the reunion.  Sam Wood and
        Rich Arens have been gracious enough to step up and help get this
        reunion rolling.  We will be getting together in the next couple of
        weeks to discuss the reunion.  We have heard from a couple of people
        already who want to help out.  We will be getting in contact with you
        shortly to see how you can help.  If you have any questions or want to
        help, please let one of us know.

        Steve Cline    secline@...
        Sam Wood       sewood@...
        Rich Arens     arensrichard@...

        Thanks!

        Steve Cline

        Secondary school educationGraduate school educationHome school education
        Graduate school education onlineHigh school educationMiddle school education

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • richard arens
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          Mike
          Thank you  for your interest. Steve,Sam, Mary,and I are going to meet in a week or so to go over everythig. when I get some more info I will let you know whats going on.
          once again, Thank you for any help that you can give.
          Richard