20th Reunion

  • janettecates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Fabulous idea! It's hard to believe almost 20 years has passed!
      Janette Cates aka Jan Schirmer - finally a member. I was reading
      through some of the e-mails and just floods of memories came to me.
      Life is screaming along at light speed. I can't wait to talk with you
      all at the reunion and find out what has been going on in your lives.
      As for me - I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter Stephanie, live in
      Memphis TN and work at Chemtura Corporation (chemical manufacturing).
      Anyone nearby?