E-meeting

  • richard arens
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
      I know everyone is very busy so I will make this short.
      Maybe we could just chat like once a month to keep the site active.
      even if its just to say hi or if someone has new exciting news. like a
      new baby or new job or something. well , just a thought.
      see ya'll later.
      Richard
    • LoriLukins@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
        AOL Email
        I think that would be great!  I've really enjoyed this site and hearing from everyone.  I'm sure someone would have SOMETHING to talk about once a month!!!!

        Thanks....

        Lori Sutton Lukins