Hi from a new member

  • breckenridgebabe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      Just wanted to say hi to everyone. A friend invited me to check you
      out and I just joined. My leather knowledge is very general in nature
      as I've been in the leather craft industry for about 12 years now. If
      can answer any questions please drop me an email. You can check out
      my store by going to the clubs "Links" and clicking on the link. You
      can also click on the following link to pay us a visit:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Leather-and-Leather-Craft-Supplies

      If it dosen't work just cut and paste it into your search engine. I
      hope everyone has a great day and a super weekend.

      Laura