hoop

  • davhue68
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      I am trying to braid a hoop and have no problem with the basic braid,
      however I do not know how to finnish it.
      How do you go about finnishing the braid when you come around to
      where the end of the braid (4 string round braid) meets the starting
      point?
      Bob D
    • aiki10940
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
        --- In leatherbraiders@yahoogroups.com, "davhue68" <davhue68@y...>
        wrote:
        > I am trying to braid a hoop and have no problem with the basic
        braid,
        > however I do not know how to finnish it.
        > How do you go about finnishing the braid when you come around to
        > where the end of the braid (4 string round braid) meets the
        starting
        > point?
        > Bob D

        I have not been on in a while hopefully someone helped you out or
        figured out what you need to do.

        Cna discribe how you started the braid and what the hoop is? This
        will let us give you a better idea on how to finish the braid.
        Depending on how you started the braid when you get to the start of
        the braid the ends can be skived down and follow the existing braid
        for a short distance to secure the ends.

        Hope this helps.

        Kissane