Hello

  • sgtbraid@nortexinfo.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2000
      Hi I just found you guys here on the web. I am a rawhide braider in
      Texas. I like to make braided headstalls and reins. I am a self-
      taught braider... because no one is willing to share their knowledge
      with "outsiders".. I learned what i could through books and videos
      and through a lot of trial and error. So is anyone out there that
      wants to talk braiding ???