kangaroo

  • Robert Davy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2002
      I am looking for info on raising kangaroos for commercial use. I don't want
      to know where to buy hides or that they come from Australia - I want to know
      if there is anywhere in the US that is doing this kind of thing.
      That may sound strange, but I have asked this question before and those are
      the responses I received.
      Anyone have addresses of tanneries or the like where I might be able to
      inquire about this? I am running into stone walls everywhere I turn on
      this. I found a group here at Yahoo that raises Kangaroos as well as other
      exotic animals but when I ask about rasing them for eventual leather
      production- they shun me like I just sent them a virus or something. I hope
      they are all vegetarians and only wear cotton and vinyl clothing.
      Dave