2 questions

  • Robert Davy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      #1- anybody know how to form horsehair? I am trying to put a real mane on a
      horsehead carving and I cannot find hair that will work. The only stuff
      long enough is real horsehair and it is so stiff that it will not drape down
      to look right in the smaller scale I am working in.
      Can this be treated in some way to make it go where I want it to- or am I
      stuck with a "bad hair" carving?
      #2 Anyone have a pattern for a firetruck that I can put on a wallet?
      The local volunteers are asking for one-
      Dave