Make Money Selling Your Art On eBay

  • fhitmdhwqwbh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Most artists never consider selling anything, let alone making a living
      (or at least some extra cash) by selling their art. Few have ventured
      online to sell their art, and even fewer have even considered using the
      powerful internet giant Ebay. You may ask if it is even possible to
      make a living selling art on Ebay.
      Yes, you really can make a living selling your art!
      Today, there are tens of thousands of merchants and sellers who use
      Ebay as their sole means of making a living. Many of them are pulling
      down amazing earnings!
      Can you really make enough to live on? Yes, you definitely can. I'm
      living proof. I've been selling my art on Ebay since 1999. Yes, 7 years
      on Ebay and I'm still going strong. I have supported myself, my wife,
      and 3 kids on what I was making. Since then, I have gone into other
      ventures along with selling on Ebay, but as recently as a year ago I
      was actually supporting a whole family! I have made as much as $5000 in
      one month just selling my art work. How did I do it? It wasn't easy. It
      takes a lot of ambition, self-motivation, persistence, and a ton of
      discipline.
      http://emotorbaypqjm.greatrecipepages.com/home.htm