splitter

  • Robert Davy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      I am trying to learn braiding especially rawhide, and have come to the place
      where I think a splitter is neccessary.
      I have checked the catalogs and find them expensive and other info that I
      see, books, videos etc, are not too specific on them.
      Anyone have any tips for me - anyone have an old splitter that they might
      sell?
      Anyway to make one that is easier and more specific than- "stick a blade in
      a piece of wood" like all the books relate?
      Dave