Re: [learningfromeachother] Problem to manage my subscription

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 8:26 AM
      Hi Benoit
      Something odd is happening with the group's management - I went to to
      the front page - but couldn't do anything for you - I only seemed to
      have member privileges.
      Maybe it is some temporary techie glitch and all will be resolved by the
      next time we try to access it.
      As its only me and Andrius so far you could send to us now and to the
      groups archives later.... but I have to go out soon so won't be here to
      read for a while anyhow.

      Pam