DivX

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
      Samwel:

      With the software that came with your video - was there a DivX Codec, Player, and converter? You will need these as you play with the Adobe Premiere files.....it is a very common and good codec and one that Professionals even use. It allows for compression and different simulations of the movie and you give the person the player and they can play it using the codecs. Every movie has a coder and an encoder - codec. The Codec for DivX happens to be fantastic. It downloaded on my computer when I downloaded the software that you had......so you must have it with you. Try it out - specify it in the Adobe Premiere settings......which I am mailing out tomorrow.
      ENJOY.

      Asif

      DISCLAIMER:
      This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of the company of this e-mail account  shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.

      We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
        I happy Asif i will be online for most of the week and I hope to get the posted software
        Thanks for the deal plan.
        Sam

        asif.daya@... wrote:
[...]

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439

      • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
          Samwel:

          Already mailed the software, USB BUS' etc.

          Asif

          "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

          asif.daya@trainersp od.com wrote:
[...]

          UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        • samuel kongere