RE: [learningfromeachother] Thanks to your online advive on Videos

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hey Asif,
      Glad I am waiting to receive them and sure of me, i will keep them personal.
      Thanks
      Sam

      asif.daya@... wrote:
      Samwel:

      I am sending you the ENTIRE MACROMEDIA SUITE of Fireworks, Flash, Freehand, and Dreamweaver and also Dreamweaver UltraDev - from the Dreamweaver selection, install only one the regular Dreamweaver or the Ultradev - they each have their own password - the UltraDev has the Course Builder software in it and Cold Fusion for Local server - it requires more space - will not publish Cold Fusion to the web- you need the full server. But you can learn Cold Fusion. I am also sending you Photoshop and adobe Premiere. These are all versions that I don't use. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS - PLEASE INSTALL IN ONLY ONE COMPUTER. Those are the limitations of the program. I trust you will abide by the EULA- The End User Licensing Agreement. Thanks.

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer