Radio

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Is there a way to get radio connections for those in remote areas so that they may communicate their experiences with one another. These could be placed at different locations and thus they could like a walkie talkie jump in and out and speak. They could exchange news, who is promoting them, what sort of promotion is going on, what are the local needs, how do they solve them? etc. etc. There should be a way to get radio installed. Maybe via the internet. I realize they don't have internet for ever - but some local people do pay to have it for a prolonged time - we just need to find these people and have them as part of the group.

      Asif

      DISCLAIMER:
      This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of the company of this e-mail account  shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.

      We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.