Re: beekeeping in uganda

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      I would like to introuce my self to your organisation[ BEESFR DEVELOPMENT]

      Am called Kayiwa Fred from Uganda East africa.

      In my struggle to develope the Rural communities, in my home village I
      saw a need to start a bee keeping project because it looks easy and
      some people who are intrested what they need is the starting capital
      and knoweldge on how to start it.According to the servey ihave made
      there is much oppotunities for the community to earn aliving from the
      near by resources like the flowers around them can bring alot of bees
      to make the beehoney.

      Am Requesting for a resource box, and i would like to know know if you
      can suggest some funders who can assit in uprifting this project.

      Could you be knowing any Beekeeper in Uganda?
      IKnow one is called Mr. Busulwa whos has provided much knowlegde on
      beekeeping to others and also
      SASHA MARKAILO from Serbia is agreat beekeeper.

      Our lab is helping me also it is called MICIUS SODAS
      And It opened Ilink for my endevoer of beekeeping and here is the link
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Beekeeping

      It is also possesing my proposal
      Hope to hear from you
      yours