Re: smoking

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2007
      IS THERE AN ESCAPE FROM SMOKING AND DRUG ADDICTION?

      Although addiction to smoking and drugs results in terrible
      bondage,we gladly proclaim that the power of Jesus is greater than
      the power of drugs. Jesus Christ has overcome the powers of darkness
      through his own death and resurrection. If we confess our sins and
      misery caused by drugs Christ is faithful and just to forgive our
      sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness[see 1john:1:9]. By
      the power of Jesus Christ our lives can be renewed.

      If you have a drug or smoking problem I strongly urge you to come to
      Jesus and give you life to him. Confess your sins and bring your
      burdens to him. Let a devoted Christian leader r another experienced
      believer help you to receive Christ into your heart and to lead you
      away from deadly drugs and into new life in Jesus Christ. He alone
      can cleanse, clean and deliver you from the power of satan,from the
      power of drugs.

      PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

      To all those who have not been in contact with drugs I strongly
      plead with you.

      PLEASE DEAR FRIEND, Keep away from drugs at all costs.
      Do not tough them' Do not taste them' Do not try them out' Let no
      one give you a sample. Do not get involved in any planting,
      harvesting or processing of the cannabis plant. Have nothing to do
      with trading any of these products. Keep far away from drug trading.
      Do not get blinded by quick money, or it will be a curse to you.

      Remember
      PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE