Re: URGENT Rusinga Video: Orphans

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi All,

      Great inspirations from the forum members. I am sorry for not taking quite good replies in time when my computer was down. i lost the drivers and would lovely say, that, I received the resource CD in time and so far, the computer is repaired. I can smile to start sharing again.

      I do thank everybody for the good momentum  you took to enable me updated.  Although due to the mess up of my computer, I have financial instability but would wish to thank Maria, Sasha, Chris, Asif, Guilhem and all for getting the required information about video editing.
      I know now that everything is back to normal, I must work extra, to make some ends meet. The problem is not with my self or the machine but the Internet provider which has some restrictions on pictures, videos and bulk mails. I am proposing to send the ready DVDs and CDs with videos to Guilhem in London. I received the Address through Chris and I will give them to my friends coming through London to deliver them to him. I dearly prefer Guilhem to take them handy because they will stay in London for two days before proceeding to Polland. He can  give his cell number to me and this will cut costs and time.If they don't meet they will post.

      The CDs and DVDs has short clips from the Rusinga Island and Kibera.
      I need to say also that David Mutua is organizing our meeting with Pamela. ...And previously we talked of a possible date between the 1st week and second of August in Nairobi. This is the time I will be free for the meeting.

      David we should consult again to see your progamme for Pamela's visit to Kenya.

      Good! I will keep in touch.
      Sam

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 25, 2007
        Hi Sam,
        I am glad to hear that you have been able to sort out the computer problem and identified the problem with sending videos, this is a good thing that we are building our elearning slowly.
        Sam and Pam, i suggest we meet the first week in September immediately after the teachers talking workshop or Sam you can attend if you like, is there a place you can stay in Nairobi? Sam i noticed your suggestion below was first week August, Pam will be here from the 24th August.
        Lets discuss this as you suggested.

        Warm regards,

        David

        samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:
[...]

        UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      • samuel kongere

          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 25, 2007
            --- This is good work you are doing sam
          • David mutua
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 25, 2007
              Ok,
              I am in Nairobi with Issa (now) from Tanzania, we expect to attend the EuroAfrica ICT conference tomorrow, i am aware Tom will be attending too, can we arrange to meet tomorrow or Friday..may be brainstorms on common shared interests and ICTs.
              You can call or send an text using my number +254720462559

              David mutua <davenzainga@ yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

              Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.