RE: [learningfromeachother] Teach-Ins

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20 3:07 AM
      Dear Pam , Asif and all,
      both meetings are very interesting. I'll attend both. Thanks so much Pam for you idea to  manage them in chatting room as well and  for suggestion of collecting questions in advance. Regarding Moodle i'm practicing it and I'm very interested to share what we know about it.
      All thre best!
      Maria Agnese

      asif.daya@... ha scritto:
      We will be having a Moodle Webinar soon at TrainersPod - on Aug 30th at 10:30 starts at 11 am EDT/ New York Time.