Re: [learningfromeachother] FW: Your invitation to Online Educa Berlin 2007
- Dear Asif, and allI decided that I don't go to Berlin conference. It's very expensive and as Issa told me they don't provide bursary for people from other continents. I suppose that they are the same people who organized Nairobi Conferenece.I sent to Sasha the CD-rom with peresentations and abstracts of the conference of Nairobi. I hope that he can manage to let this content available for everybody. Then by myself as soon as have a look at this cd-rom I 'll brief you, so that you can get the information and search it on the web.GreetingsMaria Agnese
asif.daya@... ha scritto:FYI......Asif
Please consider the environment before printing this message.
From: newsservice@ online-educa. com [mailto:newsservice @online-educa. com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 12:33 PM
To: asif.daya@trainersp od.com
Subject: Your invitation to Online Educa Berlin 2007
The EventYour invitation to the world's largest international conference on technology supported learning and trainingDuring the last ten years, the nature of education and training has changed fundamentally. New technologies are transforming the classroom and opening up a world of new possibilities for education and training.
Online Educa Berlin, the world's largest conference on technology supported learning and training, is both a showcase for new technologies and a forum for discussion of the opportunities they bring. It's the best place in the world to discover what's happening in education technology and what it could mean for you.
If you are involved in education, training or technology, you should accept our 'invitation to change' and come to Online Educa Berlin.
Find out more about the conference
ThemesOnline Educa Berlin Online Educa Berlin addresses various types of themes in order to create the most comprehensive and cohesive agenda possible:
For more information on the themes featured at this year's conference on Thursday, November 29 and Friday, November 30 please click here.
- E-Learning in the Corporate and Company Context
- 'Learning Futures' in Higher Education
- Classroom Learning and ICT
- Public and Professional E-Learning
- Lifelong and Informal Learning
- Designing, Teaching and Learning with Digital Media and Tools
- Games and Simulations in Support of Learning
- M-Learning: Learning in the Hands of the Learner
- Web 2.0 linked to Education 2.0
- Video in Support of Online Learning
- Quality and E-Learning
- Online Learning, Equality and Accessibility
- The Application of Research Outcomes in the TEL Field
- E-Learning Policy and Practice
Special Interest ForumsAt the 3rd International Forum on E-Learning for Defence and Security, on Wednesday, November 28, leading experts in the field of training for defence, security and the emergency services will discuss key issues and assess the impact of new learning technologies on this important sector.The Sputnic Forum, on Wednesday, November 28, will include thorough debates on the feasibility and limitation of the application of new educational technologies such as Virtual Mobility, Web 2.0 applications, Streaming Video and Videoconferencing. Experts and practitioners involved in projects dealing with the use of these new educational technologies will share their experiences and results. Pre-Conference Workshops A programme of optional Seminars and Workshops will take place on Wednesday, November 28, offering participants the opportunity to learn a new skill, enhance their knowledge or gather information about a specific topic. Not only are such activities excellent opportunities in themselves but they are also extremely valuable pre-conference networking activities in their own right.
Detailed list of Pre-Conference Workshops, taking place on Wednesday, November 28, 2007.
Sponsoring & Exhibiting ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN is accompanied by an exhibition which is the ideal platform for e-learning manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. It is the central meeting point within the conference and an excellent opportunity for participants i.e. potential customers to meet with the exhibiting companies and institutions.
70% of the exhibition space for 2007 is already sold out, if you are interested in exhibiting and sponsoring oppportunities, you should be quick and contact us at marketing@online- educa.com
Registration Participants: Euros 790
Second Person:Euros 690
Students:Euros 250 (please enclose a copy of Student ID)
The fees include VAT, conference materials, a conference-CD, coffee breaks and luncheons on November 29 and 30. The above-mentioned fees do not include Pre-Conference events or accommodation. Payment should be made as indicated on the Application Form. Group rates available upon request.
For more information, please contact: info@online- educa.com
Please click here if you would like to have your name removed from our mailing list
L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail
- E-Learning in the Corporate and Company Context