Re: [learningfromeachother] FW: Your invitation to Online Educa Berlin 2007

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
      Dear Asif, and all
      I decided  that I don't go to Berlin conference. It's very expensive and as Issa told me they don't provide bursary  for people from other continents. I suppose that they are the same people who organized Nairobi Conferenece.
      I sent to Sasha the CD-rom with peresentations and abstracts of the conference of Nairobi. I hope that he can manage to  let this content  available for everybody. Then by myself  as soon as have a look at this cd-rom  I 'll brief you, so that you can get the  information and search it on the web.
      Maria Agnese