DIGITAL DIVIDE

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007

      *************************

      DIGITAL DIVIDE

      *************************

      ---- UN Summit Aims to Harness Technology for Development The Connect Africa Summit, to be held in Kigali, Rwanda, from 29 to 30 October, will bring together the private sector, governments and international organizations to seek ways to address the "digital divide" across the continent and to promote the use of information technology to achieve development goals.

      Asif

      DISCLAIMER:
      This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of the company of this e-mail account  shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.

      We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.