Re: Volunteering and volunteerism yahoo group

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2007
      Dear All,
      Below is a volunteering discussion group that i
      moderate (David Mutua) though most of the members are
      Returned VSO volunteers, other people interested in
      volunteering and volunteerism are invited to share,
      learn and change lives through this tool.

      I have a great interest in volunteering and working
      towards instilling the spirit of volunteerism that is
      fading in our communities.

      Please join me if you are interested.

      Warm regards,

      David