What kind of Internet access do our African participants have?

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Franz, Sasha,

      Thank you for your letters which I share (minus some details).

      Sasha, it would be good if you made pages for our various locations in Africa
      (large and small such as Mbita, or Tanzania, etc.) and then add metadata of
      the form * InternetAccess=... and likewise for individuals like FredKayiwa we
      can also add * InternetAccess=... and * Location = and then we can use the
      InternetAccess field to describe their situation and what they have available
      in terms of computers and Internet Access. Then based on that we can have a
      report that lets us quickly see the kinds of situations that we have and
      where the most pressing needs are and we can keep summarizing the situation.
      We can also quickly see who needs what. Or do you suggest otherwise? I can
      fill in some of the information but if you could start with what you know
      that would be good.

      Data , "Franz Nahrada" <f.nahrada@...> Rašyta: