Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Pam's visit and Meeting

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi Sam,
      Thanks for the mail and Pole (sorry) for the delay in
      replying, i have been sucked in to planning for the TT
      you understand the logisstics issues involving around
      23 secondary schools in the whole of Kangundo Distict
      (New) that is now a compination of Kangundo and
      Matungulu Division.
      I will get back to you with the final word and plans
      after Pam and I agreeon the final plans.

      Warm regards,

      David
      --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

      > Ok David
      > You can arrange to meet me with Pam on the 3 or
      > 4th of Septemmber. I am busy now at the grassroot
      > activities and will relieve myself in the last week
      > of August or somewhere between the third week of
      > August can be possible. Great people in the greatest
      > network.
      > Sam.
      >
      > David mutua <davenzainga@...> wrote:
      > Hi Sam,
      > I trust this finds you well and have settled, I am
      > working on Pam's visit Itinerary and we had
      > suggested
      > that we meet with you when she is around possibly
      > after the TT workshop, already we have agreed that
      > she
      > arrives on the 23rd thusday, August, 2007 and
      > possibly
      > leaves on the 6th September 2007, training will
      > commence on the 27th - 31st and have a day for
      > evaluation that means we will have 2nd - 5th for
      > meetings and future planning.
      > I would like to know what fits in well with your
      > schedule...lets explore all alternatives, may be a
      > meeting (online) will help us plan better.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > David

      > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      > Samwel Okech kongere
      > Nyamuga primary school
      > P.O BOX 191,
      > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      > Cell: +254 725 600 439
      > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
      > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

      > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
      > sell.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.