Inoltra: hallow maria and all

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      wamburawilliam <wamburawilliam@...> ha scritto:
      Data: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:58:02 -0000
      Da: "wamburawilliam" <wamburawilliam@...>
      A: mariaagnesegiraudo@...
      Oggetto: hallow maria and all

      i hpoe to see many participants to our chatt room,its great fro East
      Africa teams to disscuss oonline,this never happened before.i would
      lkie to consult maria regarding the EU-Africa workshop in Ghana and
      Nairobi,am trying to read with intersts so that i can get something
      from,can any one explain to me better?