Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Pam's visit and Meeting

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
      Ok David
      You can arrange to meet me with Pam on the 3 or 4th of Septemmber. I am busy now at the grassroot activities and will relieve myself in the last week of August or somewhere between the third week of August can be possible. Great people in the greatest network.
      Sam.

      David mutua <davenzainga@...> wrote:
      Hi Sam,
      I trust this finds you well and have settled, I am
      working on Pam's visit Itinerary and we had suggested
      that we meet with you when she is around possibly
      after the TT workshop, already we have agreed that she
      arrives on the 23rd thusday, August, 2007 and possibly
      leaves on the 6th September 2007, training will
      commence on the 27th - 31st and have a day for
      evaluation that means we will have 2nd - 5th for
      meetings and future planning.
      I would like to know what fits in well with your
      schedule...lets explore all alternatives, may be a
      meeting (online) will help us plan better.

      Thanks,

      David

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=graduation+ gifts&cs= bz

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
        Hi Sam,
        Thanks for the mail and Pole (sorry) for the delay in
        replying, i have been sucked in to planning for the TT
        you understand the logisstics issues involving around
        23 secondary schools in the whole of Kangundo Distict
        (New) that is now a compination of Kangundo and
        Matungulu Division.
        I will get back to you with the final word and plans
        after Pam and I agreeon the final plans.

        Warm regards,

        David
        --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

        > Ok David
        > You can arrange to meet me with Pam on the 3 or
        > 4th of Septemmber. I am busy now at the grassroot
        > activities and will relieve myself in the last week
        > of August or somewhere between the third week of
        > August can be possible. Great people in the greatest
        > network.
        > Sam.
        >
        > David mutua <davenzainga@...> wrote:
        > Hi Sam,
        > I trust this finds you well and have settled, I am
        > working on Pam's visit Itinerary and we had
        > suggested
        > that we meet with you when she is around possibly
        > after the TT workshop, already we have agreed that
        > she
        > arrives on the 23rd thusday, August, 2007 and
        > possibly
        > leaves on the 6th September 2007, training will
        > commence on the 27th - 31st and have a day for
        > evaluation that means we will have 2nd - 5th for
        > meetings and future planning.
        > I would like to know what fits in well with your
        > schedule...lets explore all alternatives, may be a
        > meeting (online) will help us plan better.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > David

        > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        > Samwel Okech kongere
        > Nyamuga primary school
        > P.O BOX 191,
        > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        > Cell: +254 725 600 439
        > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
        > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
        > sell.

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.