Re: photos of the Conference on the E-learning in Nairobi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Agnese,

      What a wonderful photo of Tom Ochuka, Samwel Kongere and ...? which I
      have posted here:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?ELearningAfrica
      I rescaled the image so that it has a width of 400 pixels. This reduced
      the picture size from 3 MB to 150 KB which is more reasonable.

      Samwel, Agnese, do you know how to rescale pictures? You need to use a
      program such as Paint for Windows. You can then upload them directly at
      our wiki after you log in. If you are logged in, then you will see an
      "Upload" link at the bottom of any page, simply click on that and try it
      out.

      Agnese, yes please send me a CD-ROM by regular mail to my address:
      Grudu g 6, LT-11306, Vilnius, Lithuania and I will try to develop an
      automated way to rescale and upload the photos to our wiki.

      This will take some practice and innovation. We will get good at
      sharing our photos and videos!