Great and enthusiastic Uyoga

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2007
      Here is my speech to Uyoga members and would love to share it with all of us in the Lab.

      TO MANAGE AS LEADERS

      As newer community leaders you must demonstrate, and show that you can manage and administer your activities. If you cannot deliver after some span of time, how can you, be sure to produce fruitful seeds for your community in the future when you are old?

      In development you don’t have feel sorry for people, but you have to think brain wide, why? an independent thinker is after independent not dependence. We need the multitude to understand we are able administer our own affairs, endeavors and activities. A community crusader is an extension staff, volunteer at the initial stages but can change and benefit from own strives, I mean if you are brain wide, informative and eloquent.

      How can you make people move if they cannot move?  You have to initiate strategies on capacity building and build the community. You don’t have to push the people to development but you show them the way where they come from and where they head to, in regard to their expanded income capability.

      People should set their own direction of living through development ideas, as go connect to people who can help and use information and feedback to maintain relationships, here you must have different types of dimensions, such as empowering children, youths and adults for literacy, because an ignorant population cannot compete and manage the changing tactic of the developing world. We don’t have to wait for people to change us, we change ourselves with ideas.

      What, I’m I trying out? Social support, economic support, education for all, but human capital not financial capital. Human beings are largely the same, so are emotions, desires and the satisfaction. We derive from realizing our \dreams. Human frailty is universal, but is the ability to triumph over adversity. Perhaps the paths we choose to take, or what religion we choose to follow that may differentiate us.

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.