Re: [learningfromeachother] Welcome to our wiki!

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hi Sam,
      I am glad you finaly arrived home, how is your family
      and the project?
      I am sorry we didnt make to meet in Nairobi on your
      way back, i had a meeting with Pam when you send the
      sms and later was rushing for another meeting out of
      city center.

      I am sure our meertng will be a bomb when well planned
      with specified agendas.

      Have a nice time and will be waiting to hear your
      story soon..

      Cheers

      David

      --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am back home and preparing to catch up with the
      > mails. It was a
      > wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the
      > Unreached". I am
      > preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and
      > Nairobi. I hope to
      > re-schedule myself for the additional
      > reponsibilities of more field
      > days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.
      >
      > Sam
      >

      > Samwel Okech kongere
      > Nyamuga primary school
      > P.O BOX 191,
      > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      > Cell: +254 725 600 439
      > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
      > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

      > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
      > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
      > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

      Never miss an email again!