Re: [learningfromeachother] Welcome to our wiki!

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hi,

      I am back home and preparing to catch up with the mails. It was a
      wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the Unreached". I am
      preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and Nairobi. I hope to
      re-schedule myself for the additional reponsibilities of more field
      days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.

      Sam

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA 040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      Information Networking and E-learning Trainings

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
        Hi Sam,
        I glad you finaly arrived home, how is your family and
        the project?
        I am sorry we didnt make to meet in Nairobi on your
        way back, i had a meeting with Pam when you send the
        sms and later was rushing for another meeting out of
        city center.

        I am sure our meertng will be a bomb when well planned
        with specified agendas.

        Have a nice time and will be waiting to hear your
        story soon..

        Cheers

        David

        --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am back home and preparing to catch up with the
        > mails. It was a
        > wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the
        > Unreached". I am
        > preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and
        > Nairobi. I hope to
        > re-schedule myself for the additional
        > reponsibilities of more field
        > days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.
        >
        > Sam
        >

        > Samwel Okech kongere
        > Nyamuga primary school
        > P.O BOX 191,
        > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        > Cell: +254 725 600 439
        > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
        > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
        > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
        > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

        It's here! Your new message!
      • David mutua
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
          Hi Sam,
          I am glad you finaly arrived home, how is your family
          and the project?
          I am sorry we didnt make to meet in Nairobi on your
          way back, i had a meeting with Pam when you send the
          sms and later was rushing for another meeting out of
          city center.

          I am sure our meertng will be a bomb when well planned
          with specified agendas.

          Have a nice time and will be waiting to hear your
          story soon..

          Cheers

          David

          --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I am back home and preparing to catch up with the
          > mails. It was a
          > wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the
          > Unreached". I am
          > preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and
          > Nairobi. I hope to
          > re-schedule myself for the additional
          > reponsibilities of more field
          > days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.
          >
          > Sam
          >

          > Samwel Okech kongere
          > Nyamuga primary school
          > P.O BOX 191,
          > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
          > Cell: +254 725 600 439
          > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
          > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

          > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
          > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
          > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

          Never miss an email again!