Welcome to our wiki!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
      Today I finished doing my US taxes and so I can catch up with our mail
      and also think about the big picture. Pamela, yes let's schedule that
      online meeting for the first Thursday in July.

      I am happy that more and more people are trying out our wiki. Join
      Sasha Mrkailo at our web chat:
      http://www.worknets.org/chat/
      and he or I or others will help you learn how to edit pages. We're
      excited that Abinel Emmanuel and William Wambura in Tanzania have both
      learned how to write pages. Abinel cares about children's rights and he
      shares his own story:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Children
      William reports on a meeting of Uyoga about "human resources development"
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?WilliamWambura

      I also put up a letter by Helen Mahoo about World Refugee Day:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Refugees
      and how Africans might help refugees in Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Sudan,
      Somalia. I have included that as one of our Endeavors:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Endeavors

      Lorraine Duff of TeachersTalking is also active:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?LorraineDuff

      Marcin Jakubowski has written Franz, Magius and me several letters which
      we have posted:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?OpenSourceEcology
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Franchising
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?GlobalVillageDesign
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?ProductDevelopment
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?LearnToUseThisWiki
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Lettuce
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?BusinessModels

      And also appearing at MyFoodStory:
      http://www.myfoodstory.info/?tag=Lettuce

      Our wiki and our websites are under development. They are not meant for
      you who are not afraid to ask for help to learn, or to ask us to adapt
      this for your needs. Please tell us your needs - both content and
      interfaces - and let's respond together!

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
        Hi,

        I am back home and preparing to catch up with the mails. It was a
        wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the Unreached". I am
        preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and Nairobi. I hope to
        re-schedule myself for the additional reponsibilities of more field
        days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.

        Sam

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        Information Networking and E-learning Trainings

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
      • David mutua
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
          Hi Sam,
          I glad you finaly arrived home, how is your family and
          the project?
          I am sorry we didnt make to meet in Nairobi on your
          way back, i had a meeting with Pam when you send the
          sms and later was rushing for another meeting out of
          city center.

          I am sure our meertng will be a bomb when well planned
          with specified agendas.

          Have a nice time and will be waiting to hear your
          story soon..

          Cheers

          David

          --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I am back home and preparing to catch up with the
          > mails. It was a
          > wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the
          > Unreached". I am
          > preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and
          > Nairobi. I hope to
          > re-schedule myself for the additional
          > reponsibilities of more field
          > days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.
          >
          > Sam
          >

          > Samwel Okech kongere
          > Nyamuga primary school
          > P.O BOX 191,
          > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
          > Cell: +254 725 600 439
          > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
          > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

          > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
          > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
          > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

          It's here! Your new message!
        • David mutua
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
            Hi Sam,
            I am glad you finaly arrived home, how is your family
            and the project?
            I am sorry we didnt make to meet in Nairobi on your
            way back, i had a meeting with Pam when you send the
            sms and later was rushing for another meeting out of
            city center.

            I am sure our meertng will be a bomb when well planned
            with specified agendas.

            Have a nice time and will be waiting to hear your
            story soon..

            Cheers

            David

            --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I am back home and preparing to catch up with the
            > mails. It was a
            > wonderful trip with more efforts to "reach the
            > Unreached". I am
            > preparing the long summary of our trip in Dar and
            > Nairobi. I hope to
            > re-schedule myself for the additional
            > reponsibilities of more field
            > days for photo coverage. Fine Guys.
            >
            > Sam
            >

            > Samwel Okech kongere
            > Nyamuga primary school
            > P.O BOX 191,
            > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
            > Cell: +254 725 600 439
            > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
            > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

            > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
            > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
            > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

            Never miss an email again!