Re: COVERSATION WITH GOD

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2007
      CONVERSATION WITH GOD
      How can we be sure God hears us when we pray?
      "Then you will call upon me and come and PRAY TO ME,and I WILL
      LISTEN TO YOU. You will seek me and find me when you seek me and
      find me when you seek me with all your heart."Jeremiah 29:12,13

      What assurance did Jesus give that he will hear and answer our
      prayers?
      "so I say to you:Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will
      find: knock and the door will be opened to you.:---luke:11:9
      prayer is two way conversation.
      That's what Jesus promised.

      "Here Iam' I stand at the door and knock. If any one hears my voice
      and opens the door, Iwill come in and eat with him,and he with me"
      Revelation 3:20.

      How is it possible to sit down and have a nice evening of dinner
      conversation with christ?First, by telling Him everything that's on
      ourhearts in prayer. Second, Listen carefully. As we meditate in
      prayer, God can speak to us directly. And as we read the word of God
      devotionally,God can speak to us directly. And as we read the word
      of God devotionally, God will speak to us through its pages.
      Prayer can become a way of life for the Christian.

      "PRAY CONTINUALLY; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is
      God's will for you in Christ Jesus.' 1Thessalonianans 5:16-18
      How can we'pray continually'? Do we have to say on our knees all
      the time or constantly repeat phrases of adoration or petition? Of
      course not. But we are to live so closely in touch with Jesus that
      we feel to speak to Him anytime,anywhere.

      "In the crowds of the street, in the midst of a business engagement,
      we may send up a petition to GOD and plead for divine
      guidance..............We should have the door of the heart open
      continually and our invitation going up that Jesus may come and
      abide as a heavenly guest in the soul."

      One of the best ways to develop this kind of intimate relationship
      is to learn to mediate as we pray.

      "May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the
      lord."
      Psalm:104:34

      Kayiwa Fred Nockia