Problem to manage my subscription

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi Pam,

      I cannot acces my membership account with the group.  It is probably better if you delete me from the group and I'll join again in the usual way.  At the moment, anything I try to do sends me to a window that requires me to fill out my profile, which is already in place but somehow, does not connect to the learningfromeachotheryahoogroup.com.

      Thanks,
      Benoit

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        Hi Benoit
        Something odd is happening with the group's management - I went to to
        the front page - but couldn't do anything for you - I only seemed to
        have member privileges.
        Maybe it is some temporary techie glitch and all will be resolved by the
        next time we try to access it.
        As its only me and Andrius so far you could send to us now and to the
        groups archives later.... but I have to go out soon so won't be here to
        read for a while anyhow.

        Pam