FW: "Rising Voices" grant/in the fall?/Jeff: response to your question

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I just got online this pm and saw a notice abt these not being delivered this morning, when I wrote them. There is some Yahoogroups-Earthlink glitch going on...my apologies.  And for Jeff, I'll say "yes", let's try to prep something soon, so it will be ready for the fall!

      With thanks and blessings, Janet