RE: [globalvillages] Maths/welcome Ibrahim (plz join HH too!)

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      Dear Ibrahim, Andrius, and All,

      Fantastic to see Ibrahim here, who is an ActALIVE member, as is Lenny!  Ibrahim, don't know if you realized I'm here too, but wanted to welcome you, and also to ask that you join my own working group--Holistic Helping--which is focused in part on Africa, and where Lenny and others are. You can subscribe by posting to:  holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Andrius, hope you'll steer people with African focus to HH too--as you have done in the past--and also include us in technology posts (such as your "technology evangelist" one), as this is one of the central focal points we have in the HH group, and I have often posted abt my own work and "boosterism" in that regard (GenARDIS, GRASSUP, KAIPPG, Sam and his learning center, et al).

      With blessings and very best wishes, and here's to creative calculations, as they always add up, haha! Janet