Re: [learningfromeachother AVISIT WITH ITALIAN FRIENDS

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
      Dear All,
      Thanks for this forum,I must say all has been good
      the world of the deaf..Thanks MARIA for brinnging the
      cameras,,,you are gear and wenta head to bring
      italians to the deaf..actually LUCA BIANCHI has aheart
      for the deafimpact..this is an effort by MARIA AND
      all.
      Samuel just to remind you of waht our meeting
      discussed assembling this computers by kennedy and
      others in nairobi will strethen the ms lab and others
      thanks Fred just come back again we are extending the
      deafimpact to Uganda and hellen must know that soon we
      are in Tanzania to sighn in swahili this time.
      Luca and his friends gave me some work to do
      immediately affter thier visit this has made me so
      bussy and I must say to all thanks.
      Andrius you are great you are almost arriving at or
      deepes value in the world of the deaf..this Camer is
      smart we can now make immages of the deaf..we are soon
      having our deafimpact magazine ou and this camera will
      just be what we needed.
      Thanks
      TOM OCHUKA

      http://sims.yahoo.com/
    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 10, 2007
        Hi TOM
        Am traying to see how ican connect you with the churches here
        and also iknow some ladies from the university who are making
        singlanguange trasaltion in churcjhes and oorganisation speeches
        iwill try to contact them and see how they may be of help to the deaf
        project.
        However i also Apprecitae the Intalian people whom imeet on the Akamba
        bus station traveling to Kisum
        for accepting to come to africa and also travell in such trasport we have
        Maria is one of them.
      • fdkayiwa