Ref: Webinar - Samwel

  • Lorraine Duff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007

      Hi Samwel and everyone,

      Please note that Samwel has set the time for the Webinar (7th June) and as it stands it is 3.30pm Nairobi time, which is 1.30pm BST...
      (Please go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html to confirm your time zone.)

      Hope to "see" everyone on Thursday!

      Lorraine

      On 05/06/07, samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:
      All,

      We are doing a possibilty to find out what can be possible. In Dar we are unable to find  asuitable place but wish to succeed on the 7th not tomorrow 6th. We are arranging top start at  3.30 PM to 4.00M Nairobi time. Hellen is getting us the full information today at 4pm.
      Let hope for the best of all that is going on.
      Sam