Samwel, Agnese, how about June 6th?

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Samwel, Agnese, Pamela,

      On June 6th we will be having a "barnraising" at our wiki
      http://www.worknets.org to help Jeff Buderer with his worknet "Back to the
      Root". We will chat alongside at our webchat http://www.worknets.org/chat/

      Samwel, Agnese, can you join us during the day? We're starting 4:00pm
      Nairobi time. And we will be working for quite a bit after that. It would
      be good to experiment with chat, wiki and possibly Skype.

      Best wishes in your travels! We understand if it's not convenient for you to
      participate. Please use your best judgement.

      Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@...

      Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:

      >Thanks I am already in Tanzania and let me find the possibility tomorrow and
      get back to you. We entered Dar today and we are very tired with the long
      road travel.
      >Sam

      Sasha,

      I am in Central US Time Zone.

      This is what I suggest:
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=6&day=6&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=195&p2=64

      Paris (France)Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 3:00:00 PMUTC+2 hours CEST

      Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois)Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 8:00:00 AMUTC-5 hours
      CDT

      Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 13:00:00

      Does this work for you?

      Would any others like to participate and/or suggest alternative times?

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        All,

        We are doing a possibilty to find out what can be possible. In Dar we are unable to find  asuitable place but wish to succeed on the 7th not tomorrow 6th. We are arranging top start at  3.30 PM to 4.00M Nairobi time. Hellen is getting us the full information today at 4pm.
        Let hope for the best of all that is going on.
        Sam

        ms@... wrote:
        Samwel, Agnese, Pamela,

        On June 6th we will be having a "barnraising" at our wiki
        http://www.worknets.org to help Jeff Buderer with his worknet "Back to the
        Root". We will chat alongside at our webchat http://www.worknets.org/chat/

        Samwel, Agnese, can you join us during the day? We're starting 4:00pm
        Nairobi time. And we will be working for quite a bit after that. It would
        be good to experiment with chat, wiki and possibly Skype.

        Best wishes in your travels! We understand if it's not convenient for you to
        participate. Please use your best judgement.

        Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@...

        Data , "samuel kongere" Raðyta:

> [...]

        >> understand.
        >>
        >> Asif
        >>
        >> http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
        >> http://www.trainerspod.com/community
        >> http://www.trainerspod.com/info
        >>

        >> Samwel Okech kongere
        >> Nyamuga primary school
        >> P.O BOX 191,
        >> MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        >> Cell: +254 725 600 439
        >> Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
        >> UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        >> Got a little couch potato?
        >> Check out fun summer activities for kids.
        >>

        > Samwel Okech kongere
        > Nyamuga primary school
        > P.O BOX 191,
        > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
        > Cell: +254 725 600 439
        > Information Networking and E-learning Trainings
        > UDOGO youth development/Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)