Emailing: www.km4dev.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      I just came across this website. Perhaps someone might want to join the
      discussion forum.
      If you do please pass on to us here details of any relevant disucssions.

      need to send a blank email to: subscribe-km4dev-l [AT] lyris.bellanet.org

      The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
      attachments:
      Shortcut to: http://www.km4dev.org/

      sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
      e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.