RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: Samwel' s June 7th Webinar

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2007
      Andrius:

      Thank you for your fine letter of support. I am sure we will find ways to work together - after all we have the same goals and mission. Something as domain accessibility should not come in the way, rather help us understand each other more. I am sure it is something that other countries in Africa contemplate too - as to which is better and why.

      Asif

      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 2, 2007
        Dear Asif, Andrius, Pam and all
        Samwel is very concern of the  arrangement of the seminar and I'll do my best. The most serious problem should be power blackout that is frequent in Dar es Salaam. In that case not all Intenet points have generators. We'll arrange in advance our appointment.
        We are leaving tomorrow and arrive there on Monday 4th.
        Greetings
        Maria Agnese

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 2, 2007
          Everyone.

          It is a great idea that we experiment with chat and Skype with Samwel for his seminar.

          That will be a good "next step" after emailing each other. It is well timed so soon after the e-learning conference where various people had a chance to meet face-to-face. . Sometimes it is easier for people to meet online if they have already met face to face. I hope we  will build a community that is "comfortable" meeting online in "real time". WIth chat we have real time - and with Skype we can add voice - it is a good next step. This way Samwel need not worry if there is a power outage, because it will be a "meeting amongst friends" and everyone will understand the problems.

          I look forward to our meeting. There will also be Trainerspod Webinars, starting in July. I will write more about that separately, For now I simply want to encourage us to continue to keep our diaries free ready for meeting with Samwel.

          Andrius, please will you host this at your chat room, and give us all instructions for how to join you there.

          Pam