Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [holistichelping] All the best for e-learning in Nairobi

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Dear Andrius, Chris and all
        we got very busy days attending at the conference and at the meeting yesterday. I don't want to report from the conference because it will be only a sectorial view because  there were so many parallel workshops, all interesting that it seems impossible. We got all a cd-rom with abstracts. So  I could send it to Andrius when I'll be back or to somebody else to get access  to it. So, only few words on it.
       I attended the workshops on Instructonal design of e-learning and i got the contact  of   INWENT organization dealing with training on e-learning  project design. Majority of the projects are at University level.  I attended at  the  presentations of  Ethipia, South Africa and Nigeria Universities projects. Evaluation of projects in Asia  by SPIDER organization from Sweden,  TESSA organization  training teachers and providing contents for  e-learning courses.
      Kafui presentation on OSS has been  Great!!!
       I enjoyed to meet in Nairobi Tom,Fred, Lilian the wife of Samwel, Ken Owino, Simon (Acrobat) and Angi, who host us in the house of a small Italian NGO.
      I hope that  we can meet David before leaving, anyway Samwel met him at the conference although they couldn't spend time together.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      l kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:
      Dear Willy, Josephat, Hellen and All,

      We are going to take another one day in Nairobi . We are leaving Nairobi on Sunday morning of 3rd June to Moshi. One night break from the road in Moshi will make us reach Dar on the 4th June. We are hoping to see you all for the good work we do here together.

      Bye.
      Sam.

      Josephat Ndibalema <ndibajosephat@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
      Dear all participartints, the conference as i heard  all about,it is important to Africa as whole, for Nairobi it can be the workcentre of reagional independent thinkers and for sure MINCIU SODAS is represented. The conference is going to enlighten many people in the E. Africa.Something more like this 'll make E. African people so much encouraged to work openly and i wish this culture to stay forever.Keeping waitin' to hear more about the conference from participants  to share that little important.

                        All the best participants

                Josephat Ndibalema

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!