Re: Children's creative outlook

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      kumbhammurals wrote:
      > Do come for the exhibiton of the works done by children during the
      > 'sensing
      > nature; knowing nature' workshop on 28,29,30th May 2007 at the
      > lalitkala Art
      > gallery, Calicut or see the link
      > http://my.opera.com/jinankb/blog/show.dml/243590 .
      > http://my.opera.com/jinankb/albums/show.dml?id=271382
      >
      > Jinan
      > 09447121544

      Jinan,

      Thank you for your letter and best wishes for your exhibition. The
      children's pictures are truly wonderful and provocative. I have started
      drawing about a year and a half ago and it has truly opened up my mind
      to think in new ways. The children's art with leaves and stones
      suggests that I have many meaningful exercises that I might yet pursue!
      and I suppose other people do, too. Thank you!

      I would love to work more closely with you. Did you ever get video
      equipment? Also, in India we are blessed that Surya Rao Maturu is very
      active and I hope he takes a look at your work.

      >>> www.kumbham.org <http://www.kumbham.org>