The Tongue and the Sound of Vision

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2007
      Dear all,

      Here are 2 thoughts that I offer, hoping that these thoughts will
      behave like seeds being planted in our existance, so that we may go
      on proceeding within the eternal value of life.
      I hope to draw everyone's attention to the organic experience of
      spiritual unity, in the work we do from online to the ground,
      because of Andrius, of his vision and how VISION spreads with
      thoughts and language.
      --------- ------------- ------------

      THE TONGUE of VISION

      I once heard an Aboriginal Chief from Canada describing how their
      language is different in the sense that when they speak, they
      describe images in order to convey meaning. It got me to start
      practicing when I talk, in either French or English.
      I figured if a picture is worth a thousand words and that I learn to
      use 20, 50 or 100 words to describe a picture that's worth a
      thousand words, then it means that with every 100 hundred words or
      so, I end up speaking a thousand white man's words... Isn't that
      economy at its best?

      That post got me thinking and I wrote:

      THE SOUND of VISION

      Vision comes to those who exercise themselves to see what they hear,
      as they listen, who learn to see what is said and who enter in the
      experience of simple perceptual connection with the wide open
      personal completion to the moment's happening. As one develops the
      maturity of full participation with the moment, so does the
      perceptual envisioning dexterity. From the normalization of
      envisioning into one's perceptual connection getting firmly
      established in the daily living, then comes the invisioning. The
      invisioning is the imagination's inner screen lighting up in context
      of where the envisioning grows. To envision is to become aware from
      soaking in the atmosphere. To invision is the focus coming in
      contact with the natural deployment grown from the whole envisioning
      atmosphere I soke in daily. The essence of vision is from the
      personal relatedness development in its whole simplicity of
      perceptual connection of the moment. The sign of a vision is
      confirmed when it gets communicated in the context that it addresses
      and that the focusing message lights up a healthy stimulation of the
      imagination screen and creativity from each listener's own personal
      perceptual relatedness. It is also recognized from the pure joy of
      effortlessly knowing beyond any possible argument...offered with
      love in faith and hope...

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture