Stretching the day beyond 24 hours of learning and application

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Dan Bassill of Cabrini Connections Tutor/Mentor Connection is another
      good independent thinker - and doer.

      We have briefly connected through personal emails from time to time -
      but haven't had time to properly explore the potential mutual benefit of
      our obviously overlapping interests. Mostly we just notice each other on
      lists of shared interest. (At present that means I'm reading him more
      than he's reading me.)

      Maybe Andrius lab offers a way forward for shared concerns such as those
      outlined below in Dans' "Stretching the day beyond 24 hours of learning
      and application"

      Pam