Re: [CawdTeachersTalking] Welcome back TT action group

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      Greetings Teachers Talking Action Group.

      I am excited that your monthly meetings are starting today. I am sorry
      we did not get a good chance to say goodbye to each other at the end of
      the TT course last month because of the sudden torrential rain - I look
      forward to meeting you again.

      I have to work from about 4 pm today, but I will try to be online
      between 3 and 4 in the hope of hearing from some of you.

      My friend Andrius Kulikauskus is also looking forward to getting to know
      you. He has a chat room and for the next few months he will try to be
      there on a Friday afternoon - usually between 3pm and 4 pm. You can get
      to his chat room by clicking this link
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Chat . I hope the rescue squad will
      still be around, in case you need help to find out how to join in.

      We will gradually encourage other people to visit the chat room during
      the time of your Action Group meetings - it will be part of continuing
      TT-Online :-)

      Anyone in this CawdTeachersTalking yahoo group is warmly invited to join
      the chat room - it is not only for the Action Group. Also if you know
      anyone who shares our interests then please let them know about the chat
      room too.

      I look forward to hearing from you and "e-meeting" you soon.