You can view the school sketch

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 7:24 AM
      I wish to let you have a look on the school we are proposing to build in Mbita. I know our co-donor is soliciting for funds and as soon as they have registered the NGO on that name and we completing the land tranfers then all will be well, We need to connect to donors who are willing support our idea which is going host all that i do in Malaria, ICT, Cmmunity websites.

      Sam

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 10:23 AM

        Hi Everyone:

        If we are to sustain ICT from the West to the African continent we are going to need lines of communication.

        The way I see it is that we are going to need more access to cyber-cafes and encourage them to add sound cards. It would be nice to have your own hub, but that will take a Wi-Max connection to another hub. Something to think about. Furthermore the users will need a headset with mics. I am asking those with funds to donate to our colleagues in Africa so that they can buy a sound card – ($30) – according to Fred and a Headset with mic ($20) according to Fred – this is cheaper than if we buy it- mail it- and they pay duty. If such a fund can be created that will solve a lot of ICT issues. Comments?