RE: [learningfromeachother] Aface lift for adisabled people

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007

      Ochuko:

      In Mombasa and elsewhere in Kenya there are training facilities for the handicapped – they mainly train them to make the arts and crafts that tourists buy. The one in Mombasa has been growing for some time now. I know there needs to be more, but enabling these services would be better than reinventing the wheel. Wouldn’t you think so?

      Asif.