Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Develop on people but not machines alone

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Samwel, Pam, Janet and all
      I totaly agree on Samwel  vision. Sam, you have a vision of a politician leader!
       I hope that African youth develop themself  getting good education: from Philosophy, History,  to learning and practical   skills and abilities to run an independent and productive life and  to be leaders in  the big change we are facing.  I wish that thay  can bring a new vision to Europe too!
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      Pamela McLean <pam.mclean@...> ha scritto:
      Well said Samwel. It's the people who drive change - without them to
      use it, and inspire its use, the technology is a useless tool.
      Pam