Aface lift for adisabled people

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 1:56 AM
      Dear Janet,Sam,Pam,Andrius and ALL,
      The deaf as athematic group have no Acess to.
      1 Education or trainning,with many kept by families
      and hidden this is acondition of bondage.
      2 Employment Salaried opr self is not there even when
      one is qualified and interview posted..they are
      usually last to be considered and first to be
      retrenched.
      So they are denied the rights to live for
      oportunities,
      1 The economic empowerment being only entrusted to
      theABLE PEOPLE MANY ORGS FEAR THAT IF THEY are loaned
      to start up bussiness they will not pay back.
      so they can only be at home consuming but not
      producing..so let develope them.
      2 Many are belived to be unable even to mary and find
      families..its nit easy to see many of them wedding in
      a church...so they are the poores of the majority.
      The deafimpact ministry has aclear vision of making
      the deaf fraternity Generators of wealth very soon
      and so soon.
      For this tpo happen you must join us...as we look for
      micro economic networks that will give revolving funds
      to our members to build,strenthen and broaden their
      capacity..so that they can live to be self surportive.
      One can surport financially..by making us develop our
      credit schemes to meet the needs of the deaf as we ask
      the gorvmnt to waive tax for this group..to surport
      our innitiatives we the group met in Eldoret and
      decided to
      1 Produce our own monthly news letter for development
      among the deaf.
      2 PRODUCE tSHIRTS WITH SIGHN PRINTED ON IE alphabet to
      educate theb community.
      3 Posters,baskets and head scafs for women in
      signlaguage to be put in public places.
      We need your ideas on this we alrady have the
      costings with us.
      Thanks
      DEAFIMPACT
      P.O.BOX 3100
      KISUMU
      KENYA
      TEL +254725678641

      TEL

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • tom ochuka

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 1:58 AM

        • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 5:12 AM

            Ochuko:

            In Mombasa and elsewhere in Kenya there are training facilities for the handicapped – they mainly train them to make the arts and crafts that tourists buy. The one in Mombasa has been growing for some time now. I know there needs to be more, but enabling these services would be better than reinventing the wheel. Wouldn’t you think so?

            Asif.

[...]

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com